Nothing stinks worse than a scuzzy sink. If you’re sick at your sink, there’s a quick, do-it-yourself fix that will have it in ship-shape.Blogger Becky at Clean Mama has come up with a nifty recipe and method for her nightly sink scrub. It’s simple and you are likely to have most, if not all of the items to make it on hand!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 2 cups of baking soda
- 10 drops of lemon essential oil
- 10 drops of clove essential oil
- Castile soap (or dish soap)
- A container with a lid or shaker top
- A sink-safe scrub brush
Whatever you do, don’t mix all this up just yet – here are Becky’s instructions:
- Put your baking soda in your container
- Add your essential oils
- Stir and combine with a kitchen knife
- Wet your sink
- Sprinkle in your sink
- Add a squirt or two of your dish or castile soap
- Scrub with your sink-safe scrubber
- Rinse thoroughly
- Behold, your clean sink!
Want some visuals? Check out the Clean Mama’s full blog here.